In short, we are looking for an extremely competent IT leader that can work with our growing base of clients for remote help desk support. We support many technologies, and the candidate will be expected to be familiar with the following product suites: Microsoft (Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure AD), Apple (iOS/MacOS), Networking (DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Wireless, ), Backups (Datto, CloudBerry, S3, Backblaze), and Phones - VoIP and SIP knowledge is a plus! New technology is coming out all the time, so you must be a quick learner and able to quickly adjust to changing client needs.
You also must be very organized and AWESOME with customers. Finally, you must be willing to work with the absolute best people on the planet on a day-day basis, resolving any conflicts and having a great time.
Customer Support via phone, chat, email and in-person as needed.
Ability to rapidly adapt to situations and implement solutions.
Pacific Northwest Territory
Finding a balance between customer service, efficiency and organization. Customer service is always number one, but you are also required to maintain a ticket queue, update documentation and deal with many competing needs.
Focus on customer service, willingness to learn and ability to work with our team.
What's great about the job?
- Our team! We have an amazing atmosphere and great culture.
- You will NEVER be bored! There is always a new and exciting challenge.
- Awesome benefits and pay structure.
- Flexibility. Work from home is encouraged as needed.
- Great Job Security. Our average tenure is over 3 years (4.5 years in biz).
- Startup feel, but we are a self-funded and profitable business with no debt.